Meetings are part of the fellowship of Al-Anon and a vital tool in recovery. Santa Barbara and Santa Ynez Valley meetings are listed in the column to the right (or at the bottom of the page if you are on a mobile device). For meeting details and directions click on a meeting link.
Printable Meeting List
As of June 2019, the current printed meeting list is identified by color. The current color is Green. This list was updated on 7/7/2019.
Specific Santa Barbara Meetings
- Lunes, 7:00 - 9:00 pm
- Martes y Jueves, 7:00 - 9:00 pm
- Miércoles, 5:30 - 7:00 pm
- Jueves, 7:00 - 9:00 pm
- Viernes, 6:30 - 8:30 pm (El grupo no se reune en este momento.)
All meetings are...
- Held as listed, even on holidays
- One hour long (unless noted)
- Topic sharing (unless noted)
- Some meeting do not allow pets. These meetings are designated with a "no pets" icon at the bottom of the meeting page. These icons are also used on the printable meeting directory. Service animals under ADA guidelines are always welcome.
- Most meetings have wheelchair access. These meetings are designated with a "wheelchair access" icon at the bottom of the meeting page. These icons are also used on the printable meeting directory.
How to Update Your Group Information
It is important to keep group meeting information, such as place, day, and time up-to-date so members and newcomers can find the meeting. Use the link below to update the Southern California World Services database. Also, please use the Contact Form on this website to let the Al-Anon Santa Barbara webmaster know of any updates.