Meetings are part of the fellowship of Al-Anon and a vital tool in recovery. Santa Barbara and Santa Ynez Valley meetings are listed in the column to the right (or at the bottom of the page if you are on a mobile device). For meeting details and directions click on a meeting link.
Printable Meeting List
Specific Santa Barbara Meetings
All meetings are...
- Held as listed, even on holidays
- One hour long (unless noted)
- Topic sharing (unless noted)
- Some meeting do not allow pets. These meetings are designated with a "no pets" icon at the bottom of the meeting page. These icons are also used on the printable meeting directory. Service animals under ADA guidelines are always welcome.
- Most meetings have wheelchair access. These meetings are designated with a "wheelchair access" icon at the bottom of the meeting page. These icons are also used on the printable meeting directory.
Anyone interested in Al-Anon may attend our meetings. Professionals, students, and people considering a need for Al-Anon are welcome.
Attended by members and prospective members.
For changes in:
- Group Representative status,
- Physical / virtual meeting status,
- Time and / or venue changes,
- Holiday closures...